Hello ! Welcome to Hanniel Exports
(+91) 96558 83626
Who We Are
Vegetables & Fruits
Comforter / Duvet / Quilt
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Sales and Delivery
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by cheque, credit card (via Paypal) or cash on collection for local deliveries and pickups.
Goods will not be dispatched until full payment has been made to the Hanniel Exports bank account. Goods will remain at Hanniel Exports until full payment has been made.
Delivery Terms Service
The goods you order will be delivered to the address you specify when you place your order. All effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. Hanniel Exports will not be responsible for any other loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. The delivery date is met when the products are declared to be ready for delivery. Delivery dates may be extended by an appropriate period for any case beyond the vendor’s control making it impossible to meat performance deadlines.
Prices Terms services
All prices are wholesale and exclude Goods and Service Tax (GST).
We reserve the right to alter prices and withdraw any goods without notice.
Orders Terms Service
• All orders are subject to acceptance by Hanniel Exports and all notch orders will be acknowledged with an order confirmation. Please check this thoroughly.
• The order acknowledgement and invoice will be transmitted to Customer via electronic mail or by mail for purchase orders.
• Once the product has been packed and shipped, customer will receive an email from Hanniel Exports confirming the order has shipped, the estimated time of delivery, along with a shipment tracking number.
• Order acknowledgements will state approximate shipping date of items ordered. Shipping dates are assigned to orders based on the item having the longest manufacturing and fulfillment lead time.
• Customer should contact Customer Care for exact lead times. Lead times may vary according to order quantity.
• When placing an order please provide the brand, fabric name and colour, and the code number.
• Please check for the cleaning instructions – generally this will be a dry cleaning instruction. We recommend a professional always conducts a test before cleaning.
Returns and Claims
Returns and Claims Terms Service
• Please ensure that all orders are checked on receipt of goods for faults, correct length, design and colour.
• This responsibility also includes orders delivered to third parties.
• Please phone immediately to recommend us of a problem. We will consequently hold back replacement fabric from the same batch in readiness of the returned goods.
• Claims will not be accepted for faulty goods after the fabric has been cut.
• Please recommend us in writing (by courier or registered mail), within 7 days, the nature of the fault. Please include the invoice number to enable the faster processing of claims.
• Hanniel Exports delivery inspector checks every piece of fabric receipted to dispatching your order. If a fault is found we will call you urgently to inform of the situation, and consequent action.
Cancellation Terms services
• You have the right to cancel the contract at any time before Hanniel Exports has contacted you for payment. Once payment has been received and confirmed we are unable to refund any payments made to Hanniel Exports due to the personal nature of our products.
• Once you have notified Hanniel Exports that you are cancelling the contract, we will notify you by email of your cancellation.
Download Catalogue by Submitting Form
Your Name *
Your Email *
Your Phone *
Your Country *